RSS Feed

Cleaning Authority

June 26, 2010 by stain remover expert No Comments »

cleaning authority
The federal government overstepping its authority by the Act on clean water?

Federal government (Army Corps of Engineers) says I need a permit Nationwide (42) to build a small pond on a stream on my property. I read Act clean water, where small ponds for fishing in stock are exempt, and the stream that crosses my property not even not considered "waters of the United States." However, we want to go through this licensing process. I feel I'm living in a state police where you must obtain permission from the local, county, state government or federal government to do something. How do I stop madness ???????

You must obtain permission to do something. Our property rights are almost 100% more!

:60 Commercial – The Cleaning Authority


Leave a Reply