Cleaning Jewelry With Baking Soda
[mage lang="en|fr|en" source="flickr"]Cleaning Jewelry with baking soda[/mage]
Allergies jewelry and Jewelry Cleaning
Can you give money to one inch "green"?
Having a green thumb could be great for your garden, but it's not funny when it was caused by your silver ring beloved new thumb! So why Silver does sometimes green skin of some people?
Well, it's pretty rare, but some people are allergic. But not the money, instead they are allergic to nickel. So why is there nickel in your jewelry in silver ???
Money Pure is too soft and malleable to be used for jewelry. Almost all the jewelry available anywhere made of sterling silver. Sterling Silver is defined by law, than 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% other metals. The other metals to harden the money and give strength. The most commonly used "other metal is copper. However, nickel and / or other metals are sometimes used, and is nickel, which can cause skin to turn green.
So if you have ever had sterling silver jewelry turn your skin green, then you know you're one of the 2% to3% of the population who is allergic to nickel.
All our jewelry here at Dreamland The jewels are NICKEL FREE! We take great efforts to ensure this and offer the following guarantee: If any of our articles transforms your skin, return for a full refund including shipping! The way you are more assured of quality when buying Dreamland Jewelry! www.dreamlandjewelry.com
Contrary to a fine or pure silver, sterling silver and other alloys darker after exposure to air or salt water. In addition, it is often difficult to polish fine chains or intricately designed jewelry. However, it is a way Quick and easy solution to clean your jewelry with just a few simple household items. Best of all, this non-toxic cleaning solution does not require you to touch harsh or scrub your jewelry. Here's what you need:
• Sink or glass dish
• hot water
• Baking soda
• Aluminum Foil
• Silver Jewelry dull
Once you have all these items ready, simply by following the instructions below to start doing the cleaning solution and get your jewelry to shine beautifully!
1. Line the bottom of the sink or glass dish Cooking with a sheet of aluminum foil.
2. Fill the foil-lined container with steaming hot water.
3. Add salt (sodium chloride) and baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) to water. To be precise, use two tablespoons of baking soda in a tablespoon tablespoon salt.
4. Place your silver jewelry in the solution and let it rest on the foil. You will see the tarnish disappears.
5. Want leave heavily tarnished jewelry in the solution for at least five minutes. Otherwise, remove jewelry when it appears clean.
6. Rinse gently silver jewelry with water and buff dry with a soft towel.
Dreamland Jewelry offers the finest silver jewelry and a myriad of products for help you keep a beautiful appearance. Discover the full range of jewelry cleaners and jewelry accessories www.dreamlandjewelry.com / supplies.html
Cleaning Sterling Silver with Baking Soda