Cleaning Kids Ears
Kid crying! – A panic! What to do!
When a baby cries is that the physiological process. Babies cry to communicate with one another. Since they can not speak and express their feelings in words, they cry to communicate. The babies are normal They cry when wet, are in pain or when they are hungry. If there are no people around the baby, the baby could cry sometimes. Some babies cry soundtrack, however, no reason. family members do not care when the babies cry even if it is a normal process. As why cry can be very simple or go on to be very complicated, it can not be left without any consideration.
Consider the following when dealing with crying babies.
1. Do not shake vigorously when they cry babies.
2. Do no clothes that are tight.
3. Open windows and run the fan when the room is hot.
4. When the layer is wet, remove and clean dry towel.
5. Stroke or pat the child gently and let them hear your voice.
6. Make them calm by feeding.
7. If the weather is too cold, cover the child in a soft towel.
8. Walk slowly around or rock the baby.
9. Make baby listen to a doll that plays music.
10. Use a pacifier or let the baby use his thumb.
11. Change position.
12. Walk to outside with the baby.
13. Rock gently on a cradle.
14. Let someone else carry the baby.
If the baby can not stop crying, after all this, then check the following signs. The causes of each of these signs are also mentioned.
1. Colic – Pressing on the abdomen, baby will resist or Twist
2. Ear – Pulling the ears, the baby can push up or may worsen
3. fever caused by an infection – feel temperature with the back of your hand
4. allergies, rash illness, measles, diaper rash or vesicle – see form of skin from head to toe
5. rhinitis – nasal discharge to check
6. head injury or meningitis – head check the stiffness of the neck
7. increased mucus in wind pipes (bronchitis, bronchiolitis, pneumonia or asthma) – put the ear on the chest hear clicking sounds
8. exploration worms, anal erosion, polyp rectum – anus review
9. erosion or rejection – to examine the genitals
10. orchitis or testicular torsion – testis may be tender or swollen in male infants
11. movements of the body to check and see all kinds of chills, convulsions, cough, vomiting or difficulty breathing
If you do not know any of these signs or any other abnormal signs and consult a doctor.
Kendra Cleaning the kids ears.wmv