Cleaning Microwave Oven Vinegar
Spring Cleaning Checklist
Now that the short winter days are almost history, the sun shines a little more. Of course, with the sun shining through the windows, it is difficult to ignore the film layer that has accumulated on them during the months most cold of the year. This can only mean one thing – it's time to do some cleaning! Here is a list of spring cleaning to help you in your home Spic and span:
1. Clutter – There is no better time than now to fight against disorder. With a little planning, this heavy task may become easier to manage.
You will need three boxes. A box should be labeled "gift". Keep a notebook within reach hand to record the items that you add them to the area. This will help you keep an inventory of these items so you can claim their donation to a charity Local, a deduction at tax time.
Label another box of "trash". These are items that are no longer useful or that they are in fairly good condition to donate. Before taking this box at the curb, be sure to remove all elements that can be recycled.
Finally have an extra box for the items you want to keep, but for one reason or another, these elements have in the room wrong. As you over an empty box by placing the items in their proper location.
After taking care of the congestion, the rest of your list should go together fairly quickly …
2. Dust – Dust your furniture. As you remove your knickknacks and collectibles, the dust and put them in a box. Once the items on your list of spring cleaning is completed, you can replace these items.
3. Windows – Take your curtains and either throw them in the wash or drop them off at the dry cleaners. Wipe your blinds and windows. Use your favorite glass cleaner or a solution of equal parts white vinegar with warm water to clean the dirt off the windows. Do not forget to clean screens by.
4. Walls – As the curtains are down, is now a good time to clean the walls. Use a damp cloth attached to a broom handle to pull down any webs spider lurking in the corners. Wipe the woodwork around the switch, and any other area where dust and fingerprints left mark. Also, make sure to wipe up any wall or ceiling light fixtures, replace bulbs that have burned.
5. The bedding and carpets – as you did with the curtains, or throw in the washing, or if necessary, place them in detergents.
6. Flooring – Coatings different soil need different care based on the recommendations of the manufacturer. For example, use a steam cleaner to shampoo your carpet and remove stains. Linoleum, tile, hardwood floors and maybe need a new coat of wax or acrylic sealant.
7. Other – Do not forget cleaning other accessories. Following the recommendations of the manufacturer, deep clean your stove, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator. Rec Room bath, give a little more attention than usual to clean the sink, toilet, bathtub and shower.
Once everything on your list of cleaning Spring is over, the curtains can be rehung, the beds are made, and decorative accessories replaced. The only thing left to do now is to go out and enjoy the beautiful spring weather!
Cleaning Kitchens : How to Clean a Sponge With a Microwave Oven