Cleaning Office Buildings
Cleaning Service Charlotte allergic to dust
Have you found yourself coughing and sneezing more often these days? Odds are your home or office has become dusty. Allergic reactions to mold, pet dander and human waste and cockroach are all ingredients that may be floating in house dust.
A dust mite is a microscopic creature of spider that is normally in homes. The mites are primarily in mattresses, carpets and upholstery. These mites thrive especially in hot and humid conditions.
Waste that is produced by mites are very allergenic and that is what causes allergic symptoms. Waste persists even after the mite that produced them has died.
Dust mites grow best at 75-80% relative humidity and can not live under a humidity 50%. You can measure the humidity in your home or office building with a humidity gauge.
Where mites can live?
A large number of dust mites can be found in carpets. They are also found in pillows, blankets, curtains and similar fabrics. The female can lay up to 50 eggs every three weeks.
How Can I mite Dust control?
• Wash blankets in hot water regularly. Try to avoid buying wool and blankets down.
• Run air conditioner during times of high humidity (especially during the spring through fall).
• Use window shades instead of heavy curtains and Venetian blinds.
• Vacuum thoroughly 1-2 times per week.
• Wrap mattresses, box springs, pillows and zippered, dust covers.
• Keep clothing in closets which can be closed.
• Non-allergic individuals should do most of the household.
About House of Charlotte and services Commercial Cleaning
With a solid reputation for diligence, No Bucket Broom Charlotte Home and commercial cleaning service provides the best quality maid service and professional customer service. Serving the home and office needs of Charlotte, NC, No Bucket, Broom provides more the ability to clean up. Services include general cleaning, deep cleaning, bathroom cleaning and cooking, special occasion the cleaning and maintenance after construction.
Cleaning Carpet in Office Buildings