RSS Feed

Home Cleaning Business Forms

March 22, 2010 by stain remover expert No Comments »

home cleaning business forms
What can I apply for reimbursement to be independent?

Ok, I started a cleaning business last October. I just received my tax return form until last week and I obviously need an accountant to fill coz its soo confusing! You do not know what I can claim the cannot and if? I mean I've been keeping products I recipes purchased gasoline and most phone bills. But is it something else? What is auto insurance / finance / tax? I heard you can claim as one third of rent?? Can not be that the right can it? I do nessaserily (cannot spell!) Working at home or anything whatsoever. Is there a site that has a great long list of things I can claim? Thank you! By the way Im in the United Kingdom, England, to be precise.

I really recommend seeing an accountant, who should be able to help you with any questions you have asked to come here. You can claim tax relief on this cost. You can claim expenses on your car in proportion to the amount of commercial use – if 40% of your use of the car is case you can claim 40% of the costs you list above and some deduction for depreciation on the cost of the value of the car when you submitted your business. Or you could just claim 40p per mile which is easier. One of these methods will be more beneficial than the other dependent on the cost of operating your car / how many business miles you do and how large proportion of your annual mileage refers to professional use. It is not really a matter for you to claim a third of rent if you do not work at home. I'd say you have a case of complaint something but if you have a home office for the paperwork for your business. HMRC allow three pounds per week. Apart from this consideration: All lunches you buy when you are out of work. Parking / tolls. Stationary. Advertising. Bank charges and interest on your business account. protective clothing.

How Betty Gets FREE Referrals for her House Cleaning Business


Leave a Reply