Photo Rajiv Jain – An overview
Photo Rajiv Jain – A snapshot of ……
Rajeev Jain, Indian Photo is Kenya Visual storyteller who loves to explore and collaborate with diverse styles and formats through the lens of a camera and lighting. His credits taken of view and experiences include short films, promos, television, commercials and music videos. Rajeev has traveled throughout Asia, Europe and the Middle East and shooting require different environments. With his vast experience in a variety of mediums, he has a unique ability to adapt a variety of challenging environments and personalities. - The Pioneer, January 2010
DATE OF BIRTH: November 29, 1968
RESIDENCE Dubai, Mumbai and Nairobi
EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL: Critically acclaimed Indian Kenyan Director of Photography with a brilliant career spanning 21 years (7 years in private occupation and 14 years as DOP)
PROFESSIONAL Guild: Full Member ICS (Indian Cinematographers Society) and WICA (Association Western India Cinematographers)
Specialization: good reputation in the display, setting the scene camera and In particular, the lighting design. Expertise in anamorphic 35mm film (Cinemascope), and "forgotten" the art of cinematography black and white. Experience with the latest digital video systems DV High Definition.
Formal training: Academy Drama Bhartendu (Natya Academy Bhartendu), India. The school has an internationally respected reputation.
Training Extra student of internationally renowned filmmakers: Ashok Mehta SAI, WICA, Binod Pradhan SAI and SAI WICA End Mahajan KK, WICA. Participation in workshops with the end SAI Subroto Mitra, WICA and Late Jal Mistry SAI WICA.
Job Description: Designation: Head camera (Lighting & Operations) Dept.
Division: Film and TV Department: Camera
OBJECTIVE POSITION: Lead and coordinate the work of the camera and lighting team of camera operations. To meet the requirements visual producer or director. Working as part of the crew in the studio and on site, operation of various types of photographic equipment. In addition, his colleagues the opportunity to lead and support will be available for suitable operators, taking increased responsibility for planning, Development and evaluation of others.
Reporting detail I will be reporting directly to the producer and Executive Producer / Producer / Resources Coordinator.
BACKGROUND: I'll give you the skills and craft facilities specialized in both domestic production and creators of independent programs.
KEY responsibilities, tasks and FUNCTIONS: 1. Study the script.
2. Interpret how the scenes should look like.
3. Select the cameras and equipment are adapted and to be responsible for all aspects of camera operation and related equipment and ensure that the equipment works according to the specifications.
4. Decide the location of cameras and lights.
5. Set up the cameras and equipment such as lighting platforms to meet production targets.
6. Work with and follow the instructions of the producer / director.
7. Give advice on the best way to shoot or a movie scene.
8. Select the cameras to film or record the action and operate equipment associated with the more technical and artistic standard.
9. Serve as liaison between the talent, directors, and producers and to discuss with producer or the Director, the proposed style and treatment of any given programmer and advise the potential production of equipment and staffing requirements.
10.Allocate tasks and help supervise a team of cameramen in the delegation with the Director in the field / studio.
11 Lighting Place on the sets and be aware of, initiate, develop and creative lighting techniques and styles that changes in equipment and light area / s of action to achieve the proper exposure, taking into account the requirements of production and future operations and treatments.
12. Perform other duties as required and as directed by department head and be the leader of the team Camera and act as primary point of contact in dealing with the production, consultation with other team members on issues arising program needs.
13. To liaise with other members of the production team on the implications for their work on the treatment provided visual object.
14. To be responsible for the care of the equipment, and related issues of health and safety and advise the Director any risks arising from the proposed method of shooting.
15. Keep abreast of new equipment, production techniques and developments work practices.
SURVEILLANCE CAMERA: 1. Supervision of the Studio / Location of the camera operations.
2. Rigging photographic equipment.
3. Planning camera movements.
4. Liaison with directors, producers and staff of lighting.
5. The effective deployment of resources.
6. The supervision of staff.
LIGHTING: 1. Lighting Design and Planning original studio.
2. Setting up the studio lighting.
3. studio lighting operating rehearsals, Live and recorded programs.
4. Working to deadlines and budgets.
5. The effective deployment of resources.
6. Interpretation and aspirations of producers and artistic programs.
COMPLEX Lighting: superposition of color separation (CSO) work
I) For studio specialized programs
ii) for programs based on site
Creative input: 1. Advising & guide on the history of treatments in terms of production value and technical viability.
2. Directs the program.
3. Perform management, either on site or in the studio, taking into account the constraints of time, lighting requirements and techniques of film.
TEAM DIRECTION: 1. to act as a point of contact for clients of the department.
2. Calendar other members of the team Resources, necessary to decide whether the appropriate level and nature of support necessary to provide a quality service.
3. Responsible for evaluation, development And guidance for less experienced members of the team.
Liaison with clients: 1. clearly explains the facilities technical and operational limitations in the program – the makers.
2. Interpret the requirements of our customers and within budget, achieve their artistic demands the most creative ideas possible to make the program.
/ AWARENESS Business Financial: 1. Plan and organize assignments and projects, ensure the workload is a priority in timeliness and operational requirements of resources.
2. Awareness of the compromise between the cost-effectiveness required by the company resources and creative / artistic contribution that our customers often or wait.
3. To return all the documents required by the department without delay, particularly the timesheets.
4. Market Scan to make contacts for independent or businesses.
Key selection criteria: 1. Operational knowledge of all formats Film and video use.
2. A thorough knowledge of the camera and lighting techniques and equipment associated with a high level, has gained experience in operations Camera & Lighting.
3. Advanced artistry.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
6. Ability to interpret and apply the production company policy and procedures.
HEALTH AND SAFETY OF KNOWLEDGE: 1. The risk assessment,
2. Manual handling,
3. Awareness of fire safety,
4. Electrical safety
5. Noise at work
6. Sensitization display screen.
7. Ensuring a safe working environment by eliminating potential hazards and OH & S policy application and production company procedures.
EXPERIENCE: I have 21 years experience in a broadcast, TV, video, media, film and entertainment.
SKILLS: Ability to:
1. Appreciate the cost implications associated with the operations of camera and lighting techniques.
2. Display excellent communication skills, tact and diplomacy and contacts with people at all levels.
3. balance conflicting demands and respond to changing needs.
4. Be a good team player.
Personal Qualities / SKILLS: 1. A good understanding of the importance of customer service and ability to put into practice.
2. A good understanding of the basic requirements of the post-production, sound design and other crafts.
3. Commitment to training, development and evaluation.
4. Knowledge and commitment to the production of the House and values.
5. A current driver's license.
6. normal color vision and hearing.
for television and film Working:
Job Title: Director of Photography / Photo Lighting Cameraman / / Videographer / Cameraman.
Worked on these cameras:
Film Cameras: Panaflex Millennium XL, Panaflex Platinum, Golden Panaflex II G, Moviecam Compact, Arriflex 35mm BL Evolution IV-S, Arriflex 535 A, 535 B Arriflex, Arriflex 435 Advanced, 35mm Arriflex III Arriflex 16 SR-III Advanced, Arriflex 16 SR-Speed II high, PhotoSonics (4B, 4C, 4E, 4ER).
Video cameras and Hi – Def. Cameras: Panavision HD Digital HDW – F 900, Sony BVP – 900 P HDC – 900, Sony Sony HDW – F 900 HD Cam 24P Cine Alta Camcorder Sony HDW-700 Sony DVW – 790 WSP Sony NWD – 90 WSP Sony DSR – 500 WSP Sony DSR – 300 Sony ADI – 900 W, Panasonic AJ-HDC24A, Ikegami cameras (HLV-59 Digital and Digital HL45).
Steadicam / Panaglide: Ultra Cine, Ultra Elite, SK 2 Pro Vid 2 +, Mini and Steadicam JR.
Media: Tyler Helicopter Mounts.
Cranes: Crane Tehno Super Panavision, Jimmy Jib Triangle, Akela Plus, Strada, scanner Crane Classic.
Dollies: Super Pee Wee IV, Fisher 11 Sports Dolly, Dolly Ultra Steer pedestal Lencin.
Lighting: Chimmers, 575W – 18KW Ballast, HMI Pars, Kino Flo s DCArcs and Avengers Bogen.
Tools Power Pod, Hi – Lo Platform, Doggie Cam, Revolution Lens System, periscopes, probes, UCR, ICU, Weaver Steadman, interval.
Career Highlights: – Director of Photography for 14 years (1993-2008) experience on the features commercials, television and music videos. Gofer, apprentice, trainee camera, Spark, handle, handle key Best Boy, Gaffer, extractor Focus Clapper loader and Camera Operator with 7 years (1985-1992) experience in different environments. The experience in Super 16, 35mm and digital – HD video quality, creative and artistic with the lighting and the protection of the imagery.
I am interested in projects inventive and innovative productions that require experience and artistic talents in a highly collaborative environment. Please see my resume for more details on productions and projects.
Rajeev is looking to hear from you and make your vision a reality.
CREDITS: 7 features 5 Second Movies Unit (Additional images)
5 short films
1032 Advertising / TVCS
105 Industrial – Corporate films – TV Specials – Magazines – Documentary
Music Videos 43
Series 6 TV
Special effects – I have experience with a blue screen, front and rear projection, dishes process, Miniatures Lasers, anamorphic and Motion Control.
Aerial photography – I have much experience shooting from helicopters and fixed wing aircraft with Tyler, and Continental systems of gyroscopic stabilizers.
EXTENSIVE FOREIGN SHOOTING: One area of interest for me was the process of the blue screen and green matte.
Recently, I shot 30 people on a huge green screen for promotions. Also the lighting sets the virtual reality for a business, a company in Mumbai that specializes in virtual environments.
The best part is the lighting design suitable for environments with many different plans will be placed.
I worked with over 175 producers, production houses for 14 years, photography Many live-action, advertising, feature, filmed in prime-time network specials and series.
I worked with effects supervisors on many projects. I was a cameraman for 35 mm motion control. I was also a second unit effects and Unit Director of Photography on many commercials.
Over the years my mind has been accustomed to see a picture lit, even before I pulled a light from the truck. The numerous joint projects with new technology equipment have been going to work in a fun and exciting evolving industry.
I have also been twice nominated director of photography. Since 1993, I worked as director of photography for several independent films.
I am an active member of society filmmakers Indian and Western India Cinematographers Association.
I am currently take 200 to 250 days per year in 35mm 16mm and tape.
Tags: Bhartendu, Natya, the Academy of, drama, arts, Cinematographer, Director photography, India, Indian, Kalpvriksh The Wishing Tree, Kenya, Kenya, Rajeev Jain, Rajiv Jain
Author: author 'unity: principles shared by all religions "JeffreyMoses is a writer and business author success of the Unit: great principles shared by all religions. He has written over a dozen books, including many memories for individual customers. HISTORICAL corporate and financial Writer: business and financial writer since 1984, Jeffrey has worked with advertising agencies, banks, brokers national insurance, hospitals and accounting firms Attorney, manufacturing companies, companies telecommunications carriers and enterprises of all kinds to produce promotional material and corporate literature. In addition, he specializes write stories in the business for business and personal memoirs for individuals.
[mage lang="en|fr|en" source="youtube"]House Cleaning Companies In Dubai[/mage]