Granite Marble Kitchen top with stunning granite countertops and marble countertop
With advance in technology a new type of material known as marble, granite has developed, which has features of both granite and marble. It is a bit expensive, but it is very resistant to stains and regular use. Marble gives a very elegant and chic. The marble is polished give a mirror bright and clear as the image. A marble countertop is extremely delicate and elegant looking. It improves and refines the luxury zone where it is placed. Granite countertops are in high demand when it comes to your kitchen, bathroom, or bar. It is extremely durable and easy to maintain. There is vast range of designs to choose from, which enhances the beauty of your interiors.
Colors and textures of marble and granite
Marbles are mainly available in attractive colors and textures to add elegance to where it is kept. It is often available in rich tones of orange, creamy white, yellow dreamy, soft, neutral and black amazing. different Textures and models are available, the design is mostly applied veins. Granite is available in different models, textures and colors. Today over 100 colors and patterns are available. Some colors available are red romantic, exotic blue, green, black and pink. The models are found pebbles spotted. Some textures are famous brushed, honed, flamed and.
Why do we need to use the marble?
Marble is available in different sizes which makes it easier to manufacture furniture of our choosing. It can be polished to shine and give a brilliant like a mirror. Polishing also enhances its color. A marble countertop can be used to prepare dough for baking and chopping the vegetables as it can easily be kept clean and hygienic. Marble enhances the beauty of your home and natural aging, it becomes more attractive. It is easy to talk with minimal maintenance.
5 simple ways to clean marble countertops:
- Water: Use hot water soft clean the counter, as hard water stains can develop
- Vinegar should never be used to clean the marble as it is acid in nature. The vinegar reacts with calcium carbonate and causes burning. Etching removes the varnish, making the dull marble.
- Cleaning: Borax is the best cleaner to clean the marble. It can be taken in a damp cloth to clean the surface. Caustic cleaners that have or are too abrasive should avoided.
- Polishing: marble can get dull from time to time, so it should be polished to regain its luster.
- Sealing: Marble is a porous material, so to prevent it from staining, there should be sealed with a stone sealer.
Some dos and don'ts for the maintenance of granite countertops and marble countertops:
- Seal marble and granite countertop as necessary to avoid marring the surface.
- Spills should be cleaned immediately.
- Use a sponge or soft cloth to clean the surface of granite marble.
- All drinks must be kept coasters.
- Products toilet should be kept on a tray is placed on the counter.
- Do not use acids for cleaning.
- Avoid soft cream because it makes the surface dull.
- Do not step on the marble and granite because it may crack under pressure.
By the above facts, we can see that investment in the marble granite or marble is very beneficial because it is very decorative and resistant.
Travertine Marble Granite Polishing EUROTECH Maui 808.877.0222