Cleaning your computer equipment
Cleaning of computer equipment you
Computer affix to other electrical or electronic, are not maintenance free. Rather, it needs some cleaning equipment. This will not only give your PC Performance extremes but also prevent many unforeseen computer breakdowns,
The obvious reason is, after we use the computer for 6-12 months depending on the environment, it will be a layer of dust sitting on it. This happens even when we position our computer a clean room. The computer parts in my own house always collect a considerable amount of dust.
It would be desirable to give your computer cleaned twice a year or so. But before we do, we need to do a little preparation. First, get a piece of paper, a pen, a screwdriver, a pencil and a small can of spray that clean the metal parts of the electronic circuit.
When we are ready, unplug the computer completely and take only the case in a well ventilated area. Open the case and take note of what you will do below (this is important to help you deliver it properly).
1. Disconnect all devices from the mains. These include hard disk, floppy disk, DVD-ROM, the CPU fan and the main power plug from the main board.
2. Take the battery out of circuit.
3. Unscrew all the attached cards like Monitor, LAN, Modem, USB, audio, CCTV, if there is no (lead counsel new mothers now most of these collectively assembled on the main board), then remove carefully.
4. Use the brush to dust off all computer parts.
5. Clear bronze color stripe part of the map. Rub hard until they shine.
6. Spray clean the main board, IC chip or pins, and the needle, as the metal parts of the hard disk, floppy and DVD-ROM.
7. Spray also all the metal parts out of the main map the back of the computer case. (Do not wipe with paper or cloth, if you splash because it can cause damage to him. Just let dry).
8. Put all the cards and tighten the screw.
9. Reconnect all power lines.
10. Replace the main circuit of the battery.
11. Close the box and take to join back to the screen, keyboard and mouse.
A few words of caution:
1. If Please make sure to write the details when you unplug or unscrew things. You'll need it when you put things.
2. Do it slowly and patiently. Do not force your way through the stages of anyof.
3. You know how to reset your CMOS BIOS after delivering the car battery principal. (You can skip steps 2 and 10 if you do not. But be careful not to spray directly on the battery to prevent short-circuits)
This allows restore your computer equipment back to its original look again at the first purchased it. The performance will also improve significantly comparing it to before the cleaning was done. It will also strengthen with some modifications to the software.
How to Clean Your Computer CPU Fan!