Is it possible to remove stains from the inside of a microwave?
One night, I started to popcorn shredding on my tree and went to take a shower. When I came back the popcorn was burnt and everything exploded. This never happened before, So I started another bag and left the cleaning the next day. So now that you can imagine my microwave is completely tinted yellow butter and only a few months. The baking soda and bleach have both failed me. Any ideas would be appreciated!
What about lemon juice in a bowl with a little water to configure it like 3-4 in the microwave and that evaporation and nature do its work. then wipe with a damp towel
Now that the short winter days are almost history, the sun shines a little more. Of course, with the sun shining through the windows, it is difficult to ignore the film layer that has accumulated on them during the months most cold of the year. This can only mean one thing – it's time to do some cleaning! Here is a list of spring cleaning to help you in your home Spic and span:
1. Clutter – There is no better time than now to fight against disorder. With a little planning, this heavy task may become easier to manage.
You will need three boxes. A box should be labeled "gift". Keep a notebook within reach hand to record the items that you add them to the area. This will help you keep an inventory of these items so you can claim their donation to a charity Local, a deduction at tax time.
Label another box of "trash". These are items that are no longer useful or that they are in fairly good condition to donate. Before taking this box at the curb, be sure to remove all elements that can be recycled.
Finally have an extra box for the items you want to keep, but for one reason or another, these elements have in the room wrong. As you over an empty box by placing the items in their proper location.
After taking care of the congestion, the rest of your list should go together fairly quickly …
2. Dust – Dust your furniture. As you remove your knickknacks and collectibles, the dust and put them in a box. Once the items on your list of spring cleaning is completed, you can replace these items.
3. Windows – Take your curtains and either throw them in the wash or drop them off at the dry cleaners. Wipe your blinds and windows. Use your favorite glass cleaner or a solution of equal parts white vinegar with warm water to clean the dirt off the windows. Do not forget to clean screens by.
4. Walls – As the curtains are down, is now a good time to clean the walls. Use a damp cloth attached to a broom handle to pull down any webs spider lurking in the corners. Wipe the woodwork around the switch, and any other area where dust and fingerprints left mark. Also, make sure to wipe up any wall or ceiling light fixtures, replace bulbs that have burned.
5. The bedding and carpets – as you did with the curtains, or throw in the washing, or if necessary, place them in detergents.
6. Flooring – Coatings different soil need different care based on the recommendations of the manufacturer. For example, use a steam cleaner to shampoo your carpet and remove stains. Linoleum, tile, hardwood floors and maybe need a new coat of wax or acrylic sealant.
7. Other – Do not forget cleaning other accessories. Following the recommendations of the manufacturer, deep clean your stove, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator. Rec Room bath, give a little more attention than usual to clean the sink, toilet, bathtub and shower.
Once everything on your list of cleaning Spring is over, the curtains can be rehung, the beds are made, and decorative accessories replaced. The only thing left to do now is to go out and enjoy the beautiful spring weather!
Cleaning Kitchens : How to Clean a Sponge With a Microwave Oven
I have a wet disinfectant I sterilize my bottles girls almost every day. Needless in the microwave and I just put normal tap water in it and steam cleans the bottles. My question is how can I clean it? It has a nice amount good form of calcium in it .. I just want to clean it, but good old soap and water do not appear to matter. I do not use cleaning because it can be harmful for my daughter because I use it only for his bottles … anyone advice?
my mother used to put the bottles in a pan with water and boil. it worked pretty well. its what you are doing w / chemicals.
The life of the ancestors of today offer advice if you're wondering how you can follow the footsteps of your "green passage" ancestors, Consider this: Green is a lifestyle. We asked Lynne Steinhour Habig, coordinator store greenhouse at the Indianapolis Museum of Art, for some suggestions. Appliance Tips: How to Clean Your Oven and Microwave
I have no lemons, can I put a little dishsoap in a cup and microwave ovens? Would it work the same? Or just water?
a cup of water put there for 30 seconds or until the hello it begins to steam, then caught and steam and then remove the water and wipe the microwave should come clean he worked at the restaurant I worked
My son baked Mac-n-cheese W Easy water o /. Fortunately, there was no fire, just a black acrid smoke. I cleaned the microwave with hot water, then heated to a certain w / water juice lemon for a couple of minutes left in the steam with the smell in vain …… HELP!
Wash microwave with baking soda and vinegar on a sponge-like foam. Do not forget the door gaskets. Rinse with clean water …… OK, added lemon juice will not hurt. In fact, any household cleaner will work properly, just rinse well after. Also look for the vents where the air comes out …… maybe around back? Would be nice if you could enter inside, but do not even think about it! Wipe down and perhaps a Qtip run along the edges. Now, put a little cinnamon or other sweet-smelling stuff in the water and boil as you did the lemon juice. Lemon juice deordorizes that it touches.
BECAUSE ACCIDENTS HAPPEN!
Ink B Gone is the latest innovation in ink removal. With all natural ingredients, Ink B Gone safely removes inks, even Sharpie® and other permanent markers, from leather and more! You will be amazed with the performance of this product