I have three friends: Carmen, Bee, Lena, and we've been close all our lives (our mothers met during a pregnancy aerobics class for pregnant women). Once Carmen has bought trousers – jeans – in a second store hand, we accidentally tried them, loved them and decided to use them as a symbol of our friendship. We have established a routine on, and some rules, for example, nobody can keep for over a week, and they can not be washed. Now, we have been using them for three years – especially summers – and I feel that I want to wash them (they stink). But we have accepted and solemnly swore never to do. Is it possible to clean without washing and without my friends noticed? Or should I just wash, then wear them? What should I do?
Ha! I just read the sisterhood of the Traveling day Pants. Do not wash them, PLEASE!
Choose the rust remover rust stain removal of existing law
Why Most ads feature cleaning stains rust on clothing, cement and cars? In fact it is obvious that the rust stains are very difficult to get rid of. When metal is exposed air and / or water, it is likely to undergo a chemical reaction in which it is made weak and structurally compromised as in the case of a bridge the Mianus River where rust caused its collapse.
Rust is manifested by a reddish brown color that is really difficult to remove on a surface it contacts. Choosing the right and rust ideal is very important to effectively eliminate this nuisance.
Elements following should be the ideal characteristics of an ideal rust:
Efficiency 1.Immediate. The rust remover should take effect immediately. This is important because it is primarily what the products have been designed for that. Well, how can you tell if the rust is Effective? On the one hand, once sprayed or applied, it should hit the spot free of salts that can be easily carried by water. The reaction is all the chemical classes and should not be discussed here.
2. Non-toxic. Since the rust remover is be used by us humans, it should not contain harmful chemicals that pose risks. Normally, chemicals used in manufacturing of these products to remove rust are the cream of tartar, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, which is safe if used in quantity moderate. There are, however, many of which do not contain rust or little, even these chemicals mentioned above. Most of these products available on the market are safe, natural cleaning, not only for ourselves but also for plants. Thus, they are called organic rust removal!
3. Residual effect. As antimicrobial agents, rust should have some kind of residual effect of that kind of protects the treated metal against rust more training. This effect should be given to the metal surface extra protection against corrosion of the reaction products. This process is exactly as they do with stainless steel, metal surfaces, "rust". Therefore, it should not contain phosphoric acid, which is a known corrosive agent. In other words, it uses the rust instead of preventing it. Well, this is obviously not good, no?
4. Broad-spectrum. The rust remover must be adapted to a variety of products. It should not cause deterioration of some effects materials in the exercise of its function. The result must always be towards the positive side, and for removing rust! Some products removing rust can not be used on some surfaces because of certain factors that may be associated with the material itself.
5. Safe to use for the equipment. It should not cause further damage to the surface. The product should not affect the appearance of matter and would be much better if it can contribute to the aesthetic material.
6. And finally … It must be economical so it can be served by people from all walks of life. Money should not be a factor in choosing the right one. If you think about it, it is quite difficult find the right rust. But the truth is it really a product that has almost all of these characteristics. And mind you, an ideal rust preventative should not be expensive!
House Cleaning & Stain Removal : Removing Mold From Fabric
BECAUSE ACCIDENTS HAPPEN!
Ink B Gone is the latest innovation in ink removal. With all natural ingredients, Ink B Gone safely removes inks, even Sharpie® and other permanent markers, from leather and more! You will be amazed with the performance of this product